Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Practicum Placement!!

Hi all!

I wanted to update you on the practicum placement for my LAST semester of nursing school. So...without further ado, my placement is:

Med-Neruro ICU at University Hospital!!!

I'm really excited about this opportunity, however, I'm nervous. I'm working weekend NIGHTS. Nights. AHHHHHHHH!!!! How am I going to survive?? I will never stay awake for that! I mean, I'll adjust to it eventually, but I feel like it's going to take me a while to get there.

Well, this is it. Wish me luck! I'm hoping to begin this weekend, but we'll see. Don't worry, as always, I'll keep you updated.

Au Revoir for now,

xoxo Betsey

P.S. I passed my calculations exam with a 99%. Heck yes.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Great job on the test!
love you, mom

Anonymous said...

YAY BOO!