Monday, January 18, 2010

Ceci est la vie! (This is the life!)

Let's start out with an introduction, shall we?

Name: Betsey
Age: 21
Occupation: Nursing Student by day, living la vie fabuleuse (the fabulous life) by night!
Reason for blogging: It's simple really. I wanted to vent, I wanted to share, I wanted to talk. Here's the place to do it.
Hobbies: Shopping (on a college kid's budget mind you!), singing, going out dancing, studying (oh, the life of a student), glamming it up on the weekends, playing board games, working out (really it's a returning favorite), and hanging out with friends.
Favorite outfit to wear: This is tough. By day, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, but at night, I'm dress and heels all the way! Fave outfit consists of: black skinny jeans by Source of Wisdom, blue glam tee by Style & Co., silver leather jacket also by Style & Co., and black rocker fringe shoes by Delicious. Pictures to come.

This blog will feature the ins and outs of my everyday life. Sound boring? To some, it might be, but I promise NOT to be bland and NOT to hold back. I give you my word. I'll post pictures, I'll let you in on my life secrets, you'll meet family and friends and get a little insight into my life :)

But for now...it's bedtime. Interesting night tonight. More on that tomorrow!

Au Revoir,

xoxo Betsey

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So excited you started a blog! Let's just hope you don't get the drama that mine creates and attracts, though! LOL