Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jolis Clous (Pretty Nails)!

When it comes to beauty, I'm definitely a girlie girl! I love playing with make up, curling my hair, but most of all, I love painting my nails.


Today I want to share the Spring 2010 nail polish trends with you! I have done my fair share of research and have come to the following conclusions:

Pastels
As usual for Spring, pastels are back! However, they're coming back in new shades! Soft pink is no more! The newest pastel? Green! I'm loving the seafoam color, but I'm not sure I can rock it. Lilacs and light blues are also big for Spring 2010.

Peach
I love the softness of this color. It's a rich color without being dark or overwhelming.


Dark Blues and Purples
Against my mother's liking, I have started wearing a navy color on my own nails. It's almost black, but not quite. I've seen these colors in magazines, on the runway, and online. What used to be considered "goth" is now chic!

                         

Metallic
Back in 6th grade, I used to wear silver nail polish. It was "cool" back then, but then the trend died. I'm so happy to say that METALLICS ARE BACK! Bronze, silvers, golds, the list is endless! So, return to those middle school years, and go ahead, paint 'em gold!

                                       

All of these colors are fantastic! Although classics like red and pink will never die, I'm so excited to see the newest trends! I'm a fan of all of the colors, so I might have to change it up every once and a while.
Happy nail painting!

Au Revoir for now,

xoxo Betsey

No comments: