Monday, January 25, 2010

Magasin d'économie (Thrift stores)

As I continue to look at fashion blogs, I have realized that most of these women are turning to thrift stores to purchase their fabulous fashions. I'm amazed at how some of these women can transform drab pieces of clothing into complete genius!

I want to learn how to create some gorgeous fashions too! I have a sewing machine, so what's stopping me? My inexperience? My lack of time? Low creative side? I don't know, but it's something that I think I'm going to start doing. Why spend $40 on a new top when I can take a $2 shirt and make it look like $100??

We'll see what happens...it probably won't happen, knowing my schedule and frankly my motivation, but maybe my weekends should be spent being creative, rather than sitting on my booty! Don't you all think it'd be a fun hobby?? I do!

New challenge for me? We'll see :)

Au Revoir for now,

xoxo Betsey

No comments: