Sunday, April 4, 2010

Les Pâques (Easter--Margreiter Style!)

HE IS RISEN!














HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!
Happy Easter avid blog readers! I hope you've had a wonderful day filled with chocolate, Jesus, and eggs!

At the Margreiter Easter, we celebrate a little differently...
What does this entail?
1. Guns. Yep, you read that right. We shoot shotguns. It's become somewhat of a tradition to hold a little target practice in my aunt's boyfriend's open field. Many shots are fired and many clay pigeons give their lives in the name of entertainment. Good times.
2. Four-wheelers. Again, yep. Four-wheelers. Althougth my cousins and I are generally the only ones driving them, we enjoy the wind in our hair and fulfill our need for speed!
3. Drinks. Yes, we've been known to put back a drink or two at a Margreiter holiday. Today we celebrated my aunt's new job with some champagne!
4. Delicious food! Our meal is a potluck buffet style. Simple, easy, and soooo good :)

Easter was great this year! I took pictures, but I don't have my card reader, so I'll post pics later!

For now, all I can say is: Happy Easter!!!

No comments: