Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nouveaux vêtements (New Clothes! *And shoes!)

Birthday = Presents
Presents = Clothing and shoes
Clothing and shoes = cute!

So...without further ado, here are 3 of the 5 items mom and dad got me for my Birthday (I couldn't find pictures of the other ones online!)

CUTE floral skirt! I am in love this skirt! I absolutely adore the zipper detail on the front. It was love at first sight.


Well, mom and dad aren't a huge fan, but my sister and I love these shoes! They're SUPER comfortable and affordable at $39. Not too shabby for comfortable heels :)


Loving these black heels! I have a pair of wedge black heels, but they have definitely been worn to their max, so it was time for a new pair! These shoes are also very comfortable and were only $20! (The shoe pictured is dark brown, but mine are black.)


The other two dresses are from Target. The first one is a cute kimono style dress. It's purple with a "boho" print on it. Super light fabric and very comfortable to wear! The other dress is a flowery print that can be worn strapless or with the detachable straps. It has a ruffle on the top hem of the dress.

Thanks mom and dad for some fabulous gifts!!!

Other items I received: a massage from my sister, money from family, and The Blind Side from my aunt (Such a good movie! Go rent it if you haven't seen it!)

Thanks for a wonderful Birthday friends and family. I am so very blessed :)


No comments: